You love designing, building, and implementing cool stuff working.
You're a jack of all trades and a master of some:
- camera hacking
- image processing
- full stack web technologies: backend, frontend, APIs, AWS
- 3D printing
- 3D scanning and photogrammetry
- power engineering
- distributed sensor networks
- embedded hardware (e.g. raspberry pi)
- real-time control and signal processing
- industrial design and sensitivity to aesthetics
You have the potential to contribute to every aspect of our platform. If you don't have experience in a given area, you should feel confident and excited to learn new skills and get your hands dirty.
You should have at least 3 years engineering experience or a masters degree in engineering, computer science, math, or a related field.
To apply, send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com (subject line: "engineering job"). Tell us about a cool project that you've done.